Friday Night drop in class starting 14 September 2018 6:00pm $20
- Where: Suite 2/35 Hume Street, Crows Nest 2065
- What to expect: 1 hour of practice, no lecture, only training the mind to be present
- Payment: Via bank transfer or cash
Meditation is the practice of being in the present moment. A state of presence is attained through many different observation practices. Meditation trains the mind to be clear and balanced creating a peaceful way of living.
There will be a different meditation each week focusing on breathing, the body and the mind. Each meditation can be practiced over the week and become part of your daily routine
Please call or email to book in: email@example.com, 0424 422 359
“Mindfulness is simply being aware of what is happening right now without wishing it were different, enjoying the present without holding onto it when it changes (which it will) being with the unpleasant without fearing it will always be this way (which it won’t).” John Kabat Zinn
I can teach you tools and techniques to incorporate Mindfulness into your everyday living.
- Private class $100
- Group course also available for corporate offices, please ask
A big thank you to recent corporate clients
Metlife Insurance, Burwood Council, Travelport, and University Admissions Centre
and to partners
Ignite Purpose, Healthworks and Classpass
Some inspiring feedback from people I have been very fortunate to work with:
- Gabi thank you. I’ve quit my addiction and feel really positive about my future state of being. Richard, 50 Mosman
- Thanks Gabi, working with you was really good fun. I still practice the techniques you gave me. Thanks again! Sophie, 29 Balmain
- I came for the weight loss program and gained so much more than losing weight (pardon the pun). I found the techniques fun and enjoyed the sessions immensely. It’s been over a year now and I’m happy with my new relationship with food. Donna, 51 Manly
- A truly enlightening experience. I never thought change could be so simple. Annie 58, Cammeray
- Thank you Gabi, I’ve come so far since I first saw you. Melanie, 31 North Rocks
- Someone recommended you and I came along not knowing what to expect. I still don’t know how it worked but I know it did. I feel so much more relaxed than anxious. Thanks. Victor, 49 Liverpool
“Every breath we take confirms our moment to moment relationship with the world. With every in- breath, we draw in oxygen that the heart pumps through the lungs to fuel the life process in the cells of the body. With every out-breath, the cells’ waste is pumped out in the form of carbon dioxide and released back into the air. This cycle of nourishment and elimination goes on throughout our life whether or not we are mindful of it.”
– Mindfulness for Everyday Living, author Christopher Titmuss, 2003.